01 October 2010

Countdown to Nanowrimo!

It's October first! Only 30 more days until November (not counting today)! This will be my third time doing Nanowrimo. I had tons of fun last year, even though I didn't produce a novel, or even a coherent story.

This time, I have a plot, rather than just a vague idea. I think that's why the story stalled last year; it just wasn't novel material, and barely enough for a short story. With my current plot idea, I believe I can produce a novel. And this year I'm doing Nano with friends, so we will motivate [prod] each other to keep going.

I can't wait to start!

And here is a GoodSearch button for Nano:  GoodSearch: You Search...We Give!  This Yahoo-powered search engine donates a penny to the charity of your choice (in this case Nanowrimo) for every search you do.

...
No actual writing today. I'm too excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment