I've been forgetting to post updates.
The 10th was a very good day, but not a very productive one. I wrote 600-something words, which is not bad, but less than I was hoping for.
Day 11 totally sucked. I was so depressed I did nothing useful all day. Then, around 11pm, I decided to try to write at least a couple paragraphs before going to sleep, so I got around 300 words.
Day 12 was not bad, but my wordcount wasn't much higher than the day before.
On the 13th I went to a write-in, and got a lot done during the first half, but then I got distracted and just socialized for the second half. Also, I forgot to type up what I wrote when I got home, and when I remembered it was late and I was tired, so I didn't add anything to it like I usually do when I type up written work. Still, I got a star, so I'm happy.
Total wordcount so far: 5689
No comments:
Post a Comment