03 November 2011

Nano 2011 - day 3

I couldn't do anything today. I don't feel like writing, I don't feel like doing anything; everything seems so pointless. I'm going to stop whining now.

Stats so far: On day 1, I wrote just over 500 words. On day 2, I had a total of 808. And today I'm still at 808. The target wordcount for day 3 is 5000, if you're aiming for 50k. I'm not aiming that high.

I knew going in that I probably won't get anywhere close to 50k this year. I've got too much shit to deal with right now. I sill wanted to write something, though, even if just a couple thousand words. So I'm not too bothered by my tiny wordount. I just wish I didn't feel so hopeless about life in general.

The moon is beautiful tonight. That doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I looked out the window just now, and was impressed enough that I had to mention it.

No comments:

Post a Comment