06 December 2010

Reverb 10: day 6

Prompt:
December 6 - Make.
What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?

I think the last thing was the origami rose I made for J. I invented the design myself a few years ago. The rose is made of origami paper (obviously) and the stem is a green pipe cleaner. It's very pretty. I took pictures too:

The photos are a little fuzzy... the lighting wasn't very good.



What I want to make now is a cross-stitch wall hanging. I've been working on it on-and-off for almost a year. I really want to finish it, but I often neglect it for weeks. I think I'm less than 10% done, so I want to work on it more often; every day, if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment