Yesterday I slept til 2pm. I knew that the cat waking me up in the middle of the night was making me lose sleep, but it seems I was much more tired than I realized. I felt a lot better after my long sleep, but then I just spent the rest of the day relaxing, so didn't get much of anything done.
Today, I did write a bit, but not much. When I started writing on Sunday, I just picked up the thread where I had left of in 2009, and wrote whatever happened to pop into my head. I haven't really thought about where the story is going. I was fine without that info up until this point, but now I need to figure out where this is going. So today has been more of a thinking day and less of a writing day. I was hoping to do both, but as long as there's progress, I'm happy.
Words today: 359 Yikes!
Total wordcount: 2705
No comments:
Post a Comment