16 April 2011

April Short Story Week

In January I posted some new writing goals, the major one being short story week, where I'd pick one week each month and write for 7 days. My goal is 2000 words per day, which would give me a ~14000 word short story.

I had put this off because I thought I would be busy with the collaborative story for at least a couple months. Now that that's officially over, I want to start short story week. I am planning on starting tomorrow.

For my first SSW, I was thinking of working on one of my unfinished stories. I have one that's 3 pages, and one which is only one page long. Those little orphaned pieces of writing are pretty good, so tying them up in a complete story, with a beginning, middle, and end, would be great.

I am looking forward to getting back to writing tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment