I'm going to finish RIS, or die trying. I'm close to finishing, I just have to wrap everything up and write an ending. I'm not really sure how to end this story. I know that the two heroes will get the reward money for rescuing the prince, and then the two princes will kill each other, but I don't know how to write a resolution for the main character...
Ris (the MC) became a hero because her father was one, and she wanted to be just like him. During the course of the adventure, however, she realizes that she doesn't like this line of work, and would rather do something else. I just don't know how to write that into an ending.
Well, I have a week to figure it out. I can skip that part for now, and work on the part where the heroes are rewarded for rescuing the heir, and the part where the princes try to eliminate the competition for the throne and end up dying together. The story is not as grim as that last sentence makes it sound; there's a lot of humor and silliness in it.
I wanted to start working on it today, but I'm very tired, so I'll leave it for tomorrow. Monday is a good day to start working on stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment