13 November 2010

Nano 2010: day 13

Today we had a combined Writing Session and Boardgame Night. I wrote a little at home, then went to a Starbucks for the write-in at 4:30. Then, around 7pm, we put the laptops away and started playing. There were boardgames, card games, and party games. It was a lot of fun.

I really like these combined events; I only have to travel once since the two events are back-to-back at the same venue. Having them together is also the only way I'd make it out to both, with my lack of money for public transit right now.

I didn't write a lot, but I made quota. I want to write extra on Sunday, and get a kitty sticker. Tonight, my story took an unexpected turn. It's still within the general parameters of the plot I had planned [wow, that's too many words starting with P], but the characters are making decisions and interacting ways that, while in character, I wasn't expecting from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment