The 21st was another combined writing session / boardgame night. I'm writing this the day after, because the boardgames didn't end until 1am, so we got home around 2am, and I can't think straight when I'm up that late. When I got home, I still had to type up what I wrote at the write-in earlier (I don't have a laptop, so I wrote in a notebook). After that, I went straight to bed. I felt like my head was going to fall off.
I got a lot of work done at the writing session; over 1000 words. I usually don't get past 600-700 when I'm writing by hand. Eventually, my hand gets too sore to keep going. I like write-ins; I find it easier to keep working when there are other people around me who are also writing.
My favorite line from this writing session:
- “Talking about the problem, in a calm and mature manner, is a much better idea,” the second ferret said. Ah, the childlike, girly voice of wisdom.
(The ferrets can speak, and are super smart, but their voices sound like little girls' voices.)
No comments:
Post a Comment